A core objective of BRIGHT is to share our results, progress, and to increase the knowledge about Bilharzia.
In order to see the latest news about BRIGHT: News section
Do you want to know what we are doing?
Follow us on Twitter.
For more questions please contact our communication officer:
Ida Amelie Mayes: [email protected]
South Africa no: (+27) 76 692 819
Norwegian no: (+47) 906 56 702
Follow on social media
Although the situations portrayed on this website are typical of the research none of the persons in this website are research patients (study participants). None of the persons portrayed in the treatment and investigative situations are minors. They have kindly given their permissions to publish the images.
Kinldy credit photographer Håvard Holme.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
- Cervicovaginal Immune Activation in Zambian Women With Female Genital Schistosomiasis March 19, 2021 Amy S Sturt
- A systematic review of handheld tools in lieu of colposcopy for cervical neoplasia and female genital schistosomiasis December 14, 2020 Solrun Søfteland
- Association of schistosomiasis and HIV infections: A systematic review and meta-analysis November 6, 2020 Pragna Patel
- Correction: Female genital schistosomiasis and HIV/AIDS: Reversing the neglect of girls and women September 2, 2020 Peter J Hotez
- The cost of a school based mass treatment of schistosomiasis in Ugu District, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa in 2012 June 5, 2020 A Maphumulo