A core objective of BRIGHT Academy is to share our results, progress, and to increase the knowledge about Bilharzia.
In order to see the latest news about BRIGHT Academy: News section
Do you want to know what we are doing?
Follow us on Twitter.
For more questions please contact our communication officer:
Ida Amelie Mayes: [email protected]
South Africa no: (+27) 76 692 819
Norwegian no: (+47) 906 56 702
Follow on social media
Although the situations portrayed on this website are typical of the research none of the persons in this website are research patients (study participants). None of the persons portrayed in the treatment and investigative situations are minors. They have kindly given their permissions to publish the images.
Kinldy credit photographer Håvard Holme.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
- Association of Female Genital Schistosomiasis With the Cervicovaginal Microbiota and Sexually Transmitted Infections in Zambian Women September 24, 2021 Amy S Sturt
- Prevalence and intensity of neglected tropical diseases (schistosomiasis and soil-transmitted helminths) amongst rural female pupils in Ugu district, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa September 6, 2021 Siphosenkosi G Zulu
- Knowledge and perceptions about schistosomiasis among primary school children and teachers in rural KwaZulu-Natal September 6, 2021 Edmore Mazani
- Persisting symptoms three to eight months after non-hospitalized COVID-19, a prospective cohort study August 26, 2021 Arne Søraas
- Female Genital Schistosomiasis and HIV-1 Incidence in Zambian Women: A Retrospective Cohort Study August 2, 2021 Amy S Sturt