A core objective of BRIGHT Academy is to share our results, progress, and to increase the knowledge about Bilharzia.
In order to see the latest news about BRIGHT Academy: News section
Do you want to know what we are doing?
Follow us on Twitter.
For more questions please contact our communication officer:
Ida Amelie Mayes: [email protected]
South Africa no: (+27) 76 692 819
Norwegian no: (+47) 906 56 702
Follow on social media
Although the situations portrayed on this website are typical of the research none of the persons in this website are research patients (study participants). None of the persons portrayed in the treatment and investigative situations are minors. They have kindly given their permissions to publish the images.
Kinldy credit photographer Håvard Holme.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
- Establishing and Integrating a Female Genital Schistosomiasis Control Programme into the Existing Health Care System November 24, 2022 Takalani Girly Nemungadi
- Absence of lower genital tract lesions among women of reproductive age infected with Schistosoma mansoni: A cross-sectional study using a colposcope in Western Kenya July 8, 2022 Huldah C Sang
- The use of public transport and contraction of SARS-CoV-2 in a large prospective cohort in Norway March 15, 2022 Merete Ellingjord-Dale
- Addressing a silent and neglected scourge in sexual and reproductive health in Sub-Saharan Africa by development of training competencies to improve prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of female genital schistosomiasis (FGS) for health workers January 25, 2022 Julie Jacobson
- Association of Female Genital Schistosomiasis With the Cervicovaginal Microbiota and Sexually Transmitted Infections in Zambian Women September 24, 2021 Amy S Sturt